November 19, 2008

My Oatmeal Diet

I was planning to have a diet that will be purely oatmeal for this whole week to see if I could really lose weight. I will not be eating rice this time, and avoid the oily and fatty foods. I was not really fond of oatmeal before, but since they have produced new flavors, I find them tasty already even my kids love them especially the banana-honey flavor.

I started this activity last Monday and so far, so good - - until yesterday's lunch.

I was invited for a birthday lunch and boy, I realized how much I missed the real meal after only a day of deprivation! I ate up with all gusto ( I can't help it, the food was overflowing...), leaving me so full I could hardly move.

Anyway, all the overeating I made during lunch was also put to good use since I did not felt hungry in the evening, hence I only drank plenty of water. Haha, my bad!

1 fancies:

jHeLea November 20, 2008 at 3:05 PM  

hello poh...Ako din nag o-oatmeal....I don't eat rice for dinner oatmeal na lang pero yung akin po choco...

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP