November 28, 2008

Package From U.S.

Yey! My cousin sent me a personal message over at yahoo messenger that he has already sent me the vitamin supplements for the kids and it should arrive here in a matter of two weeks. I was glad that the DHA Junior would soon arrive as I find it helpful for my son's development, especially for his attention focus. I guess this package from my cousin is just in time since my son's check up revealed his being at risk with ADHD.

What made me more excited for the package is the additional items he included in it. He also sent some Dove dark chocolates (yeehah!) for us and other food supplements for my parents. This cousin of mine is quite close to my father since the latter supported him financially in his studies long, long time ago. Well, he sent his regards to my brother and promised to search some American ladies for him, haha! But for the meantime, he is sending a wonderful 5.11 Tactical Pants for him because he believes it would definitely give comfort for my brother for engineering tasks, like this one:



Oh well, I am counting on the days . . . Have a great weekend!

0 fancies:

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP