November 28, 2008

Tips On Hair Loss

From the start, I was always vocal with my hair problem. Aside from its dry and brittle strands, I am suffering from hair loss and it is so frustrating to see my hair go off every day.

Lots of people have offered me suggestions and tips and so far they are all great. But as I was browsing through the internet, I found a wonderful website that displays more than a handful of information about this awful hair problem. I was even enlightened with the tips they provided to avoid hair loss, which are as follows:

  • frequent aerobic exercise
  • avoid being stressed out physically and psychologically
  • drink lots of water
  • consume healthy and balanced meals
  • slow down on cholesterol intake
  • use sulfate-free shampoos
  • when using conditioners, apply directly on hair and not on scalp
  • use cold water to rinse hair
  • use wide-toothed comb on wet hair

Great tips huh? Well, they also have a variety of reviews on Hair Loss Products that supplied me the ideas on which products or treatments to choose. These products were even ranked accordingly and so the readers will never have a hard time figuring them out.

3 fancies:

Arianne The Bookworm December 2, 2008 at 2:33 PM  

thanks for this tips.. i need this.. i'm actually balding already.. it's true.. i got thin scalp and my hairline is almost receeding.. :(

Oval Mirrors January 9, 2011 at 12:43 AM  

Oh! I need these tips. Right now I'm experiencing hair loss and I don't know why. Thanks for the tips. I will apply them right away. So excited!

Dining Tables March 6, 2011 at 8:28 PM  

Thanks for this tips. Need it badly!

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP