November 24, 2008

Our Bachelor's Pad

We had a 6-doors pad for rent just beside our house. Since our lot still has an extra space, my parents thought it would be best to put up a bachelor's pad. In that way, extra income for extra expenses would be derived. It is amazing how pads or even apartments earn considerably nowadays, and lucky for my parents they never ran out of tenants - - well, until now.

One tenant moved out few days back. She lived at door number 5 and was a government employee. All I knew about her was that she was married and that her husband was working out of the country. The reason she moved out of our pad (and practically resigned from her job) was because she will join her husband at Washington DC.

I always feel envious of people going to other places for good, and happy for them at the same time. Knowing that this tenant of ours is off to a great place like Wahington DC, I bet my whole life that they will have the best of everything, including cars. Wonder if they will be going to buy a car there, particularly a Mercedes over at New Mercedes DC . I guess they would, as life in the States is pleasant.

Wishing her good luck in her new environment.

0 fancies:

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP