November 22, 2008

ABC Tag


A very big thanks to Mariuca, who now has a new domain, for this tag. I really had fun doing this, while learning again the letters of the alphabet.

A. Attached or single? Very attached.

B. Best friend? I am still counting . . .

C. Cake or pie? Cake!!! . . . and pie. Haha!

D. Day of choice? Yeah, Fridays!

E. Essential item? My cellphone and laptop.

F. Favorite color? Blue, green and brown.

G. Gummy bears or worms? gummy bears. . .

H. Hometown? Butuan City

I. Favorite indulgence? Mango Banana Crepe and Blueberry Cheesecake

J. January or July? Uhm. . . which one do I like? Maybe January because it's my daughter's birth month.

K. Kids? Yes, got three namely Nikki, Nikkos and CJ!

L. Life isn’t complete without? My family, of course!

M. Marriage date? 08-04-01

N. Number of magazine subscriptions? None.

O. Oranges or apples? Both.

P. Phobias? Cockroach and snakes.

Q. Quotes? "I'd rather be with the one I love than with the one who loves me" Haha...this is not exactly a favorite quote, but I just find this recently and thought it was cute.

R. Reasons to smile? My family and all the blessings that comes my way.

S. Season of choice? Spring and fall, I guess.

T. Tag 5 people. Hey calling Jhelea, Honey,
Bena, Rosilie, Badet and Pastilan! Passing this wonderful taggie unto you people.

U. Unknown fact about me? Secret.

V. Vegetable? Bitter gourd.

W. Worst habit? Procrastination

X. X-ray or ultrasound? Ultrasound

Y. Your favorite foods? Chinese food, yum..yum..yum!! And of course Filipino dishes, hehe.

Z. Zodiac sign? Libra

Have a great weekend guys and enjoy!

0 fancies:

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP