November 27, 2008

On Airbeds and Mattresses

My kids really loved to jump up and down the mattresses, especially my youngest son. Well, I couldn't blame them because when I was a kid I also used to play around my parents' mattress. Even when I was already in high school, I remembered my father bought us an air bed, to which my siblings and I would play on. We were scolded when he found out that the air bed was damaged.

Maybe that was a lesson learned by my father. If he could only bring back the time, he would have researched for the best air beds first before he got us one. Since there was no internet available long ago, he was not able to get the important online information he needed.

0 fancies:

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP