November 12, 2008

What's Your Blood Type?

My mom emailed me something about the personalities behind the blood type. Well, I don't know if they are true or not because I believe each individual has its own set of personalities and not merely dictates of whatever print or form.

Nonetheless, I looked up for the personality traits of my blood type "O" and here they go. . .
You want to be a leader and when you see something you want, you keep striving until you achieve your goal. You are a trend-setter, loyal, passionate, and self-confident. Your weaknesses include vanity and jealousy and a tendency to be too competitive.
Hmm, at some points they may be true - - like my being persistent on what I want and the tendency to over-compete, but I don't find myself to be self-confident and jealous.

For the other blood types, here's the list of your personality traits:

Type A - You like harmony, peace and organization. You work with others, and are sensitive, patient and affectionate. Among your weaknesses are stubbornness and an inability to relax.

Type B - You're a rugged individualist, who's straightforward and likes to do things your own way. Creative and flexible, you adapt easily to any situation. But your insistence on being independent can sometimes go too far and become a weakness.

Type AB - Cool and controlled, you're generally well liked and always put people at ease. You're a natural entertainer who's tactful and fair. But you're standoffish, blunt, and have difficulty making decisions.

What's your blood type? Does it reflect the real you?
photo from sugarcubes

0 fancies:

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP