November 17, 2008

Music Monday: All I Want For Christmas Is You

Yey, today is Music Monday again. For this week's MM, I would like to share the Christmas song by Mariah Carey called the "All I Want For Christmas Is You". i simply loved this song because its melody is very jolly and I could really feel that it is Christmas. It made me more excited about the coming Holidays!

Enjoy the song and the video guys!



And the lyrics!

I don't want a lot for Christmas
There's just one thing I need
I don't care about presents
Underneath the Christmas tree
I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true...
All I want for Christmas
Is you...

I don't want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing I need
I don't care about presents
Underneath the Christmas tree
I don't need to hang my stocking
There upon the fireplace
Santa Claus won't make me happy
With a toy on Christmas day
I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true
All I want for Christmas is you...
You baby

I won't ask for much this Christmas
I won't even wish for snow
I'm just gonna keep on waiting
Underneath the mistletoe
I won't make a list and send it
To the North Pole for Saint Nick
I won't even stay awake to
Hear those magic reindeer click
'Cause I just want you here tonight
Holding on to me so tight
What more can I do
Baby all I want for Christmas is you
You...

All the lights are shining
So brightly everywhere
And the sound of children's
Laughter fills the air
And everyone is singing
I hear those sleigh bells ringing
Santa won't you bring me the one I really need
Won't you please bring my baby to me

Oh I don't want a lot for Christmas
This is all I'm asking for
I just want to see baby
Standing right outside my door
Oh I just want him for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true
Baby all I want for Christmas is
You

All I want for Christmas is you baby
[Repeat]

6 fancies:

Rozella November 17, 2008 at 4:11 PM  

I love this song!! It's really putting me in the celebration mood! Can't wait for Xmas!!! :)

Jackie November 17, 2008 at 6:47 PM  

Very nice but then again I don't think this girl can sing a song without making it great! I love Mariah Carey!!

Great Pick!:-)

intrepidideas November 17, 2008 at 7:09 PM  

Hard to believe it's almost Christmas. Thanks for the Xmas tune! Loved it.

Mckay K November 17, 2008 at 7:13 PM  

I see why you like this video. It is so cheerful and it gets you in the spirit of the holiday season.

Have a great MM

LadyJava November 18, 2008 at 1:32 AM  

Give it up for MC!!! I agree with Jackie aka Shinade.. this woman can't go wrong!!

Mariuca November 22, 2008 at 9:56 PM  

Mariah Carey u say?? I love it! Anything Mariah sounds awesome, this I gotta say! :):):)

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP