November 3, 2008

My First Review Me Payout

Last November 1, I received my first ever payout for the month of October from Review Me and I was so ecstatic considering that I only joined them last October 16 (I guess). In a matter of 18 days, I have already earned $108 and was very glad to have found them on my paypal account. I was so amazed indeed and hoping that i could still get opps from them from time to time.

Their payout is done monthly, at the first day of the succeeding month. The sign up was so hassle-free and their review and approval of my blog only happened overnight. If you are interested to join them, you can click on the banner on my sidebar (under the earn by blogging caption).

Here is a scap I have made indicating the payout...

(please click for a larger view)


I want to save this for Christmas....well, if only I could!

4 fancies:

sweetytots November 3, 2008 at 12:47 PM  

wow that much? i was rejected by Review me, coz im hosted by blogger.. btw, I am also hosting a giveaway at my new site sweetytots a 3pc Musical Intrument set. Perfect for your kids. Please join here

deejay November 3, 2008 at 2:53 PM  

congratz! that was great having dollars in philippine peso. by the way i live in libertad, but before that, i was in fort poyohon, east mindanao, butuan city. thanks for the visits!

Anonymous November 3, 2008 at 7:44 PM  

Hi. How are you? It's nice to read your blog. Keep on working on it. So, I drop EC for you. Don't forget to Keep on Smiling. Salaam.

neiyomee November 3, 2008 at 8:10 PM  

@ architect: my other blog was rejected too, but I will try ti submit it again..

@ deejay: really? i also live in libertad, but in estipona village, kaw cguro at the libertad proper? hehe.. nice to know a fellow butuanon blogger!

@ sofhal: thanks for dropping by and hope you will always!

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP