November 19, 2008

Color Your Hair

One of my office mates had her hair colored and we were having fun teasing her. Actually, it really looked good on her, which made us think she must be in love! Since I find her looking good with hair coloring, I also thought to doing it on my hair to get rid of the 'white' ones. I am inheriting this unpleasant white hairs from my ancestors and it is really annoying me.

I am overly excited to undergo hair color, maybe hair highlights would be a great idea too! Oh well, guess I have to gather some hair color ideas first so that I would really know what to do with my hair. It is just timely too since we are having a new Regional Director and we are going to have a welcome party for him on December 2, haha! I should have my hair done before that day then.

I would love to have this color, just enough to cover all those white hairs I have and look stylish at the same time. But I am open to other suggestions as well (as if!), as the case may be.

So how is one's hair being colored? Here's a video to show us how.

Hair Color

Hair Cut | Hair Color Highlights


Interested with the video? You can have them for only $59.95 by calling 1-800-414-2434 or visiting www.VideoShelf.com.

0 fancies:

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP