November 13, 2008

I Want To Have A Hair Cut

I have mentioned in my earlier posts how bad my hair is getting nowadays. It has become dry and brittle, aside from the fact that it falls at an ample amount. I planned to do those treatments too and while I am at it, I am also thinking of getting a hair cut. No, not to shy away my unglorious hair but just to give my hair a boost with the latest haircut styles.

While a trip to the hair salon is quite impossible right now due to my schedule, guess I have to orient myself on how to cut hair and browse for great styles that I might apply on mine. Well, there's a DVD on sale that demonstrates the artistry in hair color, hair cuts and styles for women. That is a great guide for me to look into how my hair would be, especially this coming Christmas season, haha! Here's a sample of their DVD video:

Medium Hairstyles

Medium Hair Cuts | Bob Haircut


Are you a hair stylist? Grab this DVD now for only $49.95. To order, call 1-800-414-2434 or visit videoshelf.com. Great styles for both women and men are in store.

1 fancies:

Mariuca November 13, 2008 at 9:57 PM  

Sigh, tell me abt dry and brittle hair! :(

Hope u get a real cool haircut for urself sweetie! :)

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP