November 17, 2008

Flawless

Most of my friends often tell me how they like my legs. They said they are flawless in the sense that they don't have hair. I never bother to wear stockings anymore everytime we get to wear short skirts or the like, because I am confident there is nothing to hide and worry about.

Ooppps, this post is not about to brag about my legs. I am just thankful that I am blessed in that physical aspect (but not entirely, they are a bit plump since I am a chubby person). There are other parts of my body which I am not very happy about, and that includes my underarms.

Aside from its (a little bit) dark color, I am annoyed with the hair that grows in it. Many have already suggested that I undergo permanent hair removal but I was apprehensive at first. I hate it every time I shave because they seem to grow rapidly and before i knew it, I have to shave again. I realized I have to heed on their suggestion and so I browsed through the web to learn more about hair removal. I admit this is something new to me and that I have to think about it a lot of times, but as soon as learn about the laser hair removal, well maybe I should give it a shot.

Here's a sample video on how it is like to undergo hair removal:

Laser Hair Removal Video

Hair Removal Videos | Medical Skin Care Video


Interested with this video? You can have one for only $175 by calling 1-800-414-2434 or by visiting www.videoshelf.com.

0 fancies:

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP