November 19, 2008

Weight Loss Competiton For Fat Pets

This news tickled my funny bone, but I really find it cute.

Eight of the fattest pets in Great Britain joined on a 100-day diet and fitness regime for their conquest to the Pet Fit Club Championship. The contestants, composed of seven dogs and a cat, were all more than 30% overweight and have a combined total weight of 421 pounds. They were carefully picked by the organizers of the contest, the veterinary charity PDSA. They will undergo diet and fitness programs, in order to achieve their ideal weights, which means they have to lose at least 163 pounds total. Ohh, the cat on the right surely is such a stuffed toy, but really needs to shed some pounds, tsk...tsk...tsk.

The winner will be determined by identifying who lost the biggest percentage of weight.

Well, good luck to these pets, just as I am saying good luck to myself on my weight loss endeavors.

photo from PDSA

1 fancies:

Mariuca November 22, 2008 at 9:53 PM  

Oh my oh my!!! What have u been eating meow meow? I hope his diet works! :):):)

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP