November 12, 2008

Marian and Dongdong

No offense to Marian Rivera fans, but I really find her disgusting every time she looks up to Dingdong Dantes with such dreamy eyes. I mean, the guy has a girlfriend and she keeps on chasing after him. She is making the effort to get Dingdong's attention and from what I have heard and read, she usually entices Dong by wiping him a towel and other sorts of stuffs. Whew!

Now that the news has broken that Dingdong and Karylle already parted ways, I really felt sorry for Karylle. She was such an admirable girl, refined and cool. And I truly admired her too for not making a scene despite everything that have happened. And with that, my heart simply goes out to her.

I have no idea if all this fuss about Dingdong and Marian being extra sweet is just part of their promotion for their movie. But this I have to say, it is not pleasant at all. I don't find their tandem enchanting.

Pardon me for ranting about this.

photo from Inquirer

0 fancies:

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP