January 21, 2009

Two Day Hiatus

I will be taking a break these next two days. Tomorrow will be my daughter's 7th birthday and she really wanted to follow her Daddy at Cagayan de Oro City, which is a four-hour drive from our place.

I laid down the choices for her on what to do on her big day. It was either go to Cagayan or have a party with her classmates. She chose the first one.

Oh well, so we are set to be off tomorrow and Friday then. Fortunate for my daughter because they have just concluded their 3rd periodical exams, but unfortunate for my second son because their exams are scheduled tomorrow. I have to ask his teacher's permission to take the test next week so that he could come with us. As for my third kid, there's no problem with exams since he was not yet in school, so he is going too.

Sigh . . . I'll be missing everybody. But it's just two days.

0 fancies:

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP