January 6, 2009

My Daughter's Hairdo

I have mentioned a few time already how crazy I have been with Twilight. Well, the craze have not yet subsided from me and I do not have any idea how long I would be hooked with this unique romantic story and its characters.

Aside from Bella and Edward, my next favorite character is Alice Cullen. I just love her tandem with Jasper and got the more excited upon knowing that they are together for real. What I liked about Alice is her outgoing personality, her sense of fashion and of course, her hair. That is why I cut my hair short and had her do during our office's Christmas party.

Well, guess my daughter Julianne Nicole (Nikki) has been caught up in my craziness too because she asked me to have her hair done just like Alice's for a birthday party last December 30. I was really amused by her request but I did it anyway. Hubby said I did a great job but I thought otherwise.

Anyways, here's my daughter and mind you, she refused to wear a party hat during the party because it might ruin her hairdo, haha!



How's that for a fascination?

2 fancies:

Arianne The Bookworm January 7, 2009 at 8:57 AM  

your hubby's right, nikki's hairdo is great! i like Alice a lot too.. and yeah, i'm so into the Twilight fandom.. cant get enough of it.. i'm on the fourth book now and i'm so crazy about edward.. hehehe..

neiyomee January 7, 2009 at 9:30 AM  

hello claire...waahh, it's nice to know na may fellow twilight addict na blogger na rin ako...hehehe...

Breaking Dawn is really nice, it's my 2nd favorite book next to Twilight. hehehe... And I love Edward so much too, kaya I really enjoyed reading his point of view at Midnight Sun!

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP