January 8, 2009

Mr. Angry and Ms. Calm

I have never opened my yahoo email inbox during the long break until today. Well, as expected, the unread messages piled up to more than 300 hundred already and I immediately felt lazy to check out each of them.

One thing caught my attention and that is, the title of this post. It is a forwarded message about optical illusion pictures and so, I thought it would be great to share it here.



Here's what you shall do...

Watch the picture from your seat and you will notice Mr. Angry on the left and Ms. Calm on the right. Get up from your seat and move back for about 4-5 feet. What will you notice?

Happy Thursday!

1 fancies:

Sharkbytes (TM) January 11, 2009 at 5:41 AM  

This is really interesting. It worked.

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP