January 29, 2009

Pad For Rent

I hope Google would not penalize this blog for this short advertisement I have to make. Well, for one, I was not paid to do this post and is within my free will.

This picture is my parent's bachelor's pad. It has six units and located just beside our house. As you can see, it is kinda cute eh? Well, my parents colored it yellow, as inspired by the house of Pinoy Big Brother, lol!

For now, only two units are occupied. All the six units were used to be occupied before until the start of January.

That's it. Four units are open for rent.

0 fancies:

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP