January 12, 2009

My Prom

I still have not recovered from the infliction Twilight has made upon me. I bet this will still go a long way, especially that the sequels to the first movie are yet to be released - - or even filmed. Anyway, Twilight has a lot of scenes that I fell in love with, and that includes the prom scene. Who wouldn't love a very romantic night with your loved one with a great music and atmosphere, right? Not to mention the wonderful prom dresses you get to wear for the occasion.

Watching the movie just turns me back in time. Well, I may not have a love life in my early years but my heart was not made of stone either. And I have to admit that the most exciting part of being a high school was the prom. It's been 16 years since I went to my first prom. This was when I was still a junior in high school. We did not get the chance to wear beautiful prom dresses because we were made to wear a gala (for uniformity, said our administrator). But that did not stop us from having fun, as we danced the night along with the favorite songs and tunes that we had way, way back. At least we were not having a competition then, as to who would emerge the grandest. I remembered very well how shy I was, especially to the seniors but I happen to overcome it as soon as fun and thrill were painted all over the venue.

Prom is only just around the corner. January would soon be over and before you know it - - it's prom night! I just can smile every time thoughts about the past come to mind. I wonder how I would like if I have just worn those classy prom dresses. Would I be beautiful and breathtaking? Haha, in my dreams! I could have worn something like this.



Well, I also realized now as I matured that we only get to experience those kind of things once or twice, so better enjoy them to the fullest while you're still there. Be the best of who you can be and wear a prom dress Jovani, if you must. The internet offers a lot of great prom dresses and prom advice, so I guess anxieties over these ocassions should be erased to thin air then.

6 fancies:

Arianne The Bookworm January 13, 2009 at 2:13 PM  

i cant help myself but fall in love with the Twilight prom scene too.. though my very own prom was not something i'd like to recall hehehe.. hmm.. back to Twilight, i'm done with the last book, Breaking Dawn and i still want more!!!!

neiyomee January 13, 2009 at 3:32 PM  

hello claire! grabe na talaga to...hehehe... basahin mo rin ang Midnight sun and mas lalo kang mai-in love kay Edward!

Arianne The Bookworm January 14, 2009 at 1:55 PM  

i'm done with Midnight Sun na rin naomi.. i read it right after New Moon... kaya lang kulang pa yung mga chapters.. mas nakakakilig nga yung perspective ni edward.. :D

Anonymous January 31, 2009 at 1:57 PM  

I am so excited, prom is just around the corner. Last weekend, got a beautiful prom dress from Promgirl at very affordable price.

Anonymous January 31, 2009 at 1:57 PM  

I am so excited, prom is just around the corner. Last weekend, got a beautiful prom dress from Promgirl at very affordable price.

Unknown November 30, 2010 at 5:19 PM  

Girls always look on themselves as proud princesses, with the exception of a small number of either extremely ugly or exceedingly smart ones.

Alarms and Security
Car Ornaments
Auto Locksmith Tools
LAUNCH X-431

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP