January 14, 2009

On Crashed Gate and Awards

Before I readied myself for work this morning, I happen to pass by our gate and can't help but feel the guilt on the small scratch it acquired. Well, a scratch is just an understatement, since it was really slightly disformed. Hubby have to kick it back so it would not crack open on the side.


So, what caused the gate's crashed state? Hmmm. . . I may be held responsible but I have to put all the blame to this.


I'm only human . . . born to make mistakes. I was just thankful that my dad forgave me for both damages, lol!

Notwithstanding the mistake, I got an award! And this time, it is from Liza. This is my first award for the year. Please take a glimpse below.


Here are the rules for the recipients:

1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.

Now I am thrilled to pass this award to these wonderful and outstanding blogs: Lalaine's World, Life's Sweets and Spices, Girl For All Status, My Own Utopia, Windmill On The Hill, The Domestic Goddess, Complex Life, My Everything, Honey's In Love, and Rosilie: My Blog.

9 fancies:

Anonymous January 14, 2009 at 10:27 PM  

Hello neiyomee,

Thank you very much for your kind thoughtfulness.

I am not sure about the "sisterhood" Award but I sure can fit "brotherhood" since I am male. ;)

God Bless you Always!

neiyomee January 14, 2009 at 10:33 PM  

aww... my bad! but it does not make you less of an amazing blogger. that I believe.

thanks for always dropping by here! ^-^

Anonymous January 15, 2009 at 1:05 AM  

hi neiyomee,
thank you very much for the award. i'm a bit busy as of now, but i'll post it in my blog when my sched is okay. =)

-lalaine
http://lalaine.gameops.net

Anonymous January 15, 2009 at 6:22 AM  

a oh, you are in trouble for the scratch. lol. just kidding.
so how are you? happy new year.
take care.

Arianne The Bookworm January 15, 2009 at 9:07 AM  

thanks so much for this naomi.. will do this right away :)

cherry January 15, 2009 at 12:22 PM  

thanks for this. this would also be my first for the new year =)

a {GIRL for all status
tales of a pinay single mommy
1716 South
Garage Sale

Anonymous January 16, 2009 at 5:03 AM  

congrats sis! and thanks for posting :D

Anonymous January 16, 2009 at 6:15 AM  

congrats and thanks for sharing it with me. i posted it here.

Lalaine January 16, 2009 at 9:27 PM  

i already posted my award... you can visit my blog here -> http://lalaine.gameops.net/2009/01/my-first-for-2009.html

Thanks! =)

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP