January 5, 2009

2009: Moving Forward


Yay, it's the new year! How time flies so fast indeed, one moment everybody was fussing over the Y2k problem as the new millennium was about to unfold, and now it's already 2009. But no matter how fast these times pass by, we could simply enjoy them if we take and live each moment positively. New year is here, it means new hope and new dreams, so as we brace ourselves to the new horizon of 2009, here's hoping for a more fruitful and more blessed living sprinkled with more love, peace and harmony in the family.

Anyways, the 2008 Holidays had been a blast for our family. It was such a joy watching the kids open up their Christmas presents as soon as the clock's hand pointed 12 midnight. We have not prepared much food though, but we never failed to prepare the kids' favorites so everybody still had fun munching. The kids attended a number of Christmas parties and their excitement were written all over their faces. Whew! At least they were happy during the long break.

Here's a view of my family's faces during the Holidays:


So we are off to the new year. As early as now, I have to jot down my wish list for the year 2009 and once in a while I will come back in this post to see if each of them have materialized. Most of them are neccesities at the house. Here's the partial list:

  • Washing machine
  • Study table for my daughter
  • New closet for the kids
  • New shoe rack
  • DVD player
  • Rubber shoes (for me)
  • New cellphone (for me)
  • New cellphone (for my daughter)
  • A hot and cold water dispenser

Hmm . . . I wonder if hubby would be interested to see this list?

Once again, Happy New Year guys! Mwah!

0 fancies:

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP