January 29, 2009

Back In Each Other's Arms

Yeah. Hubby and I would be back in each other's arms again and this time, it's official.

But don't get me wrong though. The thing is, we would be together again after 10 months. He would be transferred to the branch office here in our place as a replacement to the one who passed away recently.

His transfer would take effect starting February. The kids are excited their dad would be back, especially my daughter whose school is just in front of her dad's office. *grins*

0 fancies:

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP