October 17, 2008

My Drive

This is it. I have to take up driving lessons starting this Monday. Although I already know the basics, I still have to learn driving on the road, with all those traffic rules and regulations applied. Hubby is not around to teach me those rules, dos and don'ts, and my father don't have the patience to teach me either. Pardon me, but I guess my footwork when it comes to driving is not yet that superb.

Oh well, that means I have to spend at least Php2700 just to learn how to drive well (good for 7 hours). Have to deal with that or else, I wouldn't be able to hit the road all by myself. Likewise, I wouldn't be able to drive this magnificent toyota avalon if given the chance!

What is special with this car? Take a look at the picture below and see how amazing it is? I would definitely want to have one like that one of these days, haha!



The toyota avalon is a front wheel drive vehicle with four passenger doors. With luxurious features that surely cater to every people's delight, this car is well-designed and at par with other vehicles. Especially for music lovers like me, their various speakers would really be a great entertainment. What more could I ask for with this car on its rain-sensing wipers, memory side mirrors, heated and ventilated front seats as well as anti-theft system.

Wish me luck guys!

0 fancies:

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP