October 21, 2008

Items To Shop

October is almost over and Christmas is drawing very, very near! Well, my excitement for this special season is increasing, and I could very well see my kids' excitement too.

There are some few things that I plan to have and I hope they could materialize soon. I am keeping my fingers crossed that Santa (haha!) would still bring me more opps so that I could finally have these items on hand.



And for my kids, I want to buy them DHA Junior, which is not available here in our place. Good things the internet is here, but I still have to figure out the shipping.



Oppss, seems that there's nothing for hubby yet. I still have to think...

0 fancies:

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP