October 24, 2008

Interested in Gadgets

I am always amazed with great gadgets because they always give surprise no matter how plain and simple their appearances are. Although there are some designs that are complicated, still they never fail to have me in awe.

That is why I checked on a gadget advisor website to check on some great gadgets I could make use of. Saw a great universal remote and I know we really need one like that now, because our TV's remote has been broken (thanks to my youngest son!). Here's a preview of the Logitech universal remote.


And there's more! They feature online backup service and top extensions for Firefox. Customize your Firefox according to your preferences using these extensions, while identifying the best online backup for your PC.

Aren't they great? Do check them out!

1 fancies:

Anonymous October 24, 2008 at 10:38 PM  

well love this stuff

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP