October 27, 2008

Wallets

Hubby recently purchased a wallet over at eBay. It has been 4 years (I think) since he got one. I liked what he bought, which is a Nike leather bifold passcase wallet. It has a slip-out mini-wallet with 4 extra card slots, in addtion to its usual 8 card slots inside. It has double bill compartments and measures 3.5 x 4.5 inches. And on top of it, this great wallet comes with a beautiful black Nike box! Well, hubby is not really particular about the box but I am the one who was so thrilled.

The item is still in transit and while waiting, let me share its preview:





What got me more excited all the more is the bonus purchase he has made, which is another wallet. This time, it's for me! A black Girbaud long wallet. . .


Am very happy with these purchases and can't wait!

1 fancies:

Anonymous October 28, 2008 at 2:43 AM  

i would be very happy with the last one too. i love the design. ;)

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP