October 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Justin!

Today is the first day of October, meaning - - it's the start of my birthmonth. I am excited for my special day to come but before that, I would like to tell my son a happy birthday. He turned 4 today and fortunately it's a holiday here in the Philippines so I was spared of treating his classmates a celebration at school (whew!).




We had a simple celebration right now. Some spaghetti during lunch and barbeque and fried chicken during dinner. And this important day of his life would not be complete without his most favorite food - - cake!

So here it is.



Happy Birthday Justin (aka Nikkos)!

3 fancies:

jHeLea October 2, 2008 at 10:25 AM  

belated happy birthday po to you son...

Anonymous October 2, 2008 at 6:25 PM  

sarap naman ng cake, very colorful pa. did you bake it?

neiyomee October 3, 2008 at 1:59 PM  

@jhelea: thanks daw, hehe...


@maggie: sarap nga! but i did not bake it, how i wish! di ako marunong eh, so bumili nlng ako. hehe...

thanks for dropping!

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP