October 9, 2008

Purify The Air

My kids are feeling unhealthy nowadays. Just about 10 days ago, my eldest daughter suffered from asthma attack and she wasn't able to go to school for two days. Then comes my two sons who are now having on and off colds and flu.

Well, their doctor said that I have to check on our abode's environment, because the kids might suffered such predicament due to allergic reactions. True enough, the walls have already been dusty, no wonder the colds won't get out of their system for good. Dust particles have been proven pollutants that trigger allergies and so it is now time for air cleaning or purifying.

Good thing there's a website that caters to all information about air cleaners and air purifiers. All I need to know about HEPA, Ultraviolet, Ionic air cleaners or even car air purifiers, they have it there. Now I have to choose which one would work best for our home (wink!).

0 fancies:

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP