September 6, 2009

Putting Up A Website

I doubt if the internet has already gotten its peak but right now, I could say that its popularity has immensely grown a million-fold. Not only well-known companies have already put up their own websites for the consumers to visit, but also those 'nobody' entities too. The internet has become a top option for marketing and somehow it has not failed them. Individuals has also joined into the wagon and voiced out their thoughts, emotions and opinions through blogs or online journals.

After being on hiatus for two months, I also realized that this blog needs to have its own domain and web hosting. In just a matter of two months, this blog will be two years old already and web hosting is the best gift I could possibly give.

Of course, there are considerations to ponder on, most especially the cost. I am still on the lookout for the best providers that offer the lowest costs. I am not an expert as far as the world wide web is concerned and so I refer quite often to this website called webhostingrating.com for information. It is a great resource for people who are still not fully oriented with the complexities of the internet. It is a wise guide for noobs like me, haha!

Well, I have two months to weigh these top web host providers and hopefully I could be able to pick one on time.

1 fancies:

Rondi September 9, 2009 at 11:33 AM  

The internet is definitely growing at a fast rate. I will check out the host you mentioned in your post. I am currently with hostgator and they are great.

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP