September 14, 2009

Music Monday: Cinderella

Finally, I have gotten back myself to participate on Music Monday! It has been really a very long time since I have featured a song in this blog.

Anyway, I am going to share with you a song from Steven Curtis Chapman, the person who sang the romantic song for couples 'I Will Be Here'. This song is called Cinderella, which I though at first is a love song. But as I listened to it again and again (its melody by the way is so nice and comforting), I realized the song tells about a father and daughter.

Here's the song:



She spins and she sways
To whatever song plays
Without a care in the world
And I'm sitting here wearing
The weight of the world on my shoulders

It's been a long day
And there's still work to do
She's pulling at me
Saying "Dad, I need you

There's a ball at the castle
And I've been invited
And I need to practice my dancing
Oh, please, Daddy, please?"

So I will dance with Cinderella
While she is here in my arms
'Cause I know something the prince never knew
Oh, I will dance with Cinderella
I don't want to miss even one song
'Cause all too soon the clock will strike midnight
And she'll be gone...


3 fancies:

mark September 14, 2009 at 11:39 AM  

cool voice he has...

1st time hear this...
haPpy MM

Joy0z September 14, 2009 at 12:36 PM  

Hi Nieyome..remember me? Happy MM and nice song.

Struggling Parents September 19, 2009 at 4:56 AM  

Cool song, have a great weekend !!!

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP