September 11, 2009

Sandara and Cass Beer

I have been a Herosan (Hero-Sandara) follower way way back their Star Circle Quest days. I remembered very well I was still pregnant with my second kid that time, and I never fail to watch the episodes of the reality search show.

Anyway, Sandara has gone back to Korea and as far far as stardom is concerned, she has already become a sensation in Korea. Being part of the famous Korean group 2ne1, Sandara further soared high via her recent commercial featuring a beer brand in Korea. She is paired with no less than Lee Min Hoo (Gu Jun Pyo) of the very renowned Boys over Flower teleseries, and I must admit they are quite a lovely and promising pair.

Here's the preview of the beer commercial:


Sandara Park / Lee Min Hoo - Cass Beer CF

I am hoping they would be given a big break and entertainment bigwigs at Korea would elevate their pairing to the big screen or a television series.

0 fancies:

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP