September 11, 2009

Chick Flicks Marathon

Lately, I have been doing movie marathons via the internet. Movies of romantic comedy genres have been my favorite flicks to watch and so I did some research on the great feel-good movies and so far I enjoyed watching them.

These are the movies I watched so far:





The list does not stop here, since I still have to search for more great chick flicks, like The Prince and Me, The Perfect Man, and so much more. Well, it wouldn't be hard for me at all to look for these movies online because Rapidshare Search Engine is readily available to supply me the files and links.

Thanks to Rapidshare, I even got to download the four Twilight Saga audio books and listen to them at my convenient hour.

Well, gotta search for movies again. . .

0 fancies:

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP