September 11, 2009

The Kids' Happy Weekend

Last weekend was a long one for us. We took a leave of absence from work last Friday, while the kids had no class since their teachers were having a seminar. Monday has been proclaimed a holiday, so that extends our long weekend all the more.

We were supposed to go to Camiguin but unfortunately a series of circumstances hindered us from going, and so we settled to a nearby resort called Mantangale. It should have been my first time to go to Camiguin, but my excitement fell to a great proportion when I witnessed the port's incomprehensible system.

Anyway, my kids had a very nice and fun time at the resort. It may not be that 'nature-beauty' as what Camiguin offers, but I already felt the sense of contentment seeing my kids enjoying every moment. They really loved the pool and never minded if they stay there for hours and hours. It was also a great bonding time for us. Since we did not brought along any yaya (nanny), me and hubby were really hands-on on taking care of the kids during the whole trip.

Here are some pics manifesting how much they enjoyed the short vacation . . .


And of course, hubby and me . . .

It was the break everybody deserves ~ hubby and I from work, and the kids from school.

0 fancies:

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP