August 12, 2008

Tags Galore

Got two tags from my blogosphere friends...

HOUSEHOLD CHORES



This is from Crissy and it is quite amusing really. It is about the chores we had at home.

Here are the rules:

1.) List down the household chores you hate and why. Do you think you can survive without helpers and nannies?

2.) Copy the image.

3.) Tag as many girlfriends you want, the daddies and hubbies can also join.

4.) Add your blog’s link in the domesticated divas linky love. You can add all your blogs.

5.) Leave ME a comment and I’ll add you up in the master list.

DOMESTICATED DIVAS: Living the Healthy Life / Sripe&Yellow / Vanity Kit / Mind Bubbles / Something Purple / Em’s Detour / Me,Myself+2 / Kidd Designs / FunFierceFabulous / Ozzy’s Mom / Insights from the Grocery Cart / Living A’ La Mode / God’s Best Gift / MommyAllehs Up-Close And Personal / My Precious Niche / Just Me.. Eds / Eds Mommy Life / Aggie Shoots Aggie Scraps / All Kinds of Me Stuff / The Salad Caper / Winding Creek Circle / InkBabyStudios /Joys in Life / Me and Mine / Little Peanut / Creative in Me/ Pea in a Pod / Sugarmagnolias / Notable Bistro / Around the World / My Wonderful Life / Anything and Everything in Between / Designs By Vhiel / Vhiel's Corner / Can of Thoughts / A Mother's Stuff / Housewife @ Work / Irresistible Fascinations / The Treasure Chest / Your Blog Is Next

My answer: I always loved to cook, but i guess cooking really hates me. I am not blessed with this skill so that left me to stay out of the kitchen. Washing clothes could be tolerable, but my back would start to ache after 5 minutes or so, so better drop it! Thank goodness, I have a nanny to do those things.

Tagging along Bogie, Jhelea, Gigi and Idealpinkrose.


- - - - - - - - - - - -

YESTERDAY AND TODAY

Thanks Jhelea for this tag!

Here are the Rules:
1. List 6 things that describe yourself today and yesterday.
2. Add your blog to the list. Feel free to add all your other blogs.
3. Tag other online friends you know.

Yesterday:
- I made some test questionnaires for my daughter.
- I called over a friend at her office.
- I taught our clerk how to use her email.
- I learned that my net pay would increase due to increased tax exemptions
- I downloaded 6 videos on belly dancing
- and made the effort to master it (but failed).

Today:
- continued on making questionnaires/reviewers
- reviewed our supplies requisition in the office
- checked my records with the GSIS (our social security)
- had meeting
- waked up late
- had biscuits and coffee for lunch.

Participants :
GailAdi / Momeen / Emmyrose / Dennis / Dette / Jirl / Janny / Nanay Belen / Carol / Something Purple’s cucina / Vanity Kit / Mind Bubbles / Stripe&Yellow / Something Purple / Em’s Detour / Spin180 / Wisdom City / MY Happy Place / IamDzoi / ClikTrik / I Love the Thirties / Ozzy’s Mom / Me,Myself+2 / Kidd Designs / FunFierceFabulous / Blogger Happy / Berry Scrappy / Everyday CHI / My Colorful World / Explore Manila / Random Thoughts / When SAHM-one Speaks / Deranged Insanity / Mighty in Spirit / Straight from the Heart / Simple Delights / Motherhood in a Nutshell / Love Is / Wonderful Things in Life / My Life’s Adventur” / Photographic Memories / The Joy Of Life Forever / The Fountain Of Happiness / A Message From My Heart / The Adventurous and Sporty Side of Miah / MeiYah’s Blog / MeiYah’s PhotoBlog / MeiYah’s World / MeiYah’s Sweet Nothings / Sheng’s Simple Thoughts / My Wonderful Life / Me and Mine / Little Peanut / Pea in a Pod / Creative in Me / Notable Bistro / Sugarmagnolias /Around the World / Butchay’s World /Clark & Butchay’s Blog / A Long Distance Love Affair / My Not So Private Space In The Web /
Complex Life / Irresistible Fascinations / The Treasure Chest /

Now, I'm tagging Honey, Crissy, and Rosemarie.


5 fancies:

Unknown August 12, 2008 at 10:45 PM  

hi sis, thanks for the tag...i'm grabbing it now and i'll do it soon!

allinkorea

Unknown August 12, 2008 at 10:45 PM  

hi sis, thanks for the tag...i'm grabbing it now and i'll do it soon!

allinkorea

Prettymom August 13, 2008 at 5:33 AM  

thanks for the tag i will psot it later today btw please vote Celebrate Life at http://carlotaonline.com thanks in advance

jHeLea August 15, 2008 at 3:27 PM  

hello po...i'm done with the tag it's HERE.

Crissy August 22, 2008 at 11:13 PM  

Thanks for this tag sis. Done with it.

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP