August 5, 2008

Me and My Kids



This is my first time to ever join a contest in the blogosphere, and it is such an overwhelming feeling to be a part of it. This week's theme at the PMC weekly fest is mother and child, and without further delay, I would like to share my picture with my kids. Here it is . . .



This picture is taken last May 2008 (when I was still 4 kilos heavier than now) at a hotel room in Cagayan de Oro City. It was a 3 day vacation at the place and while we were having some rest from the travel, my hubby took this picture. It was quite wacky though, because the three are always playing around therefore the shot is somewhat stolen (well, as far as my second kid is concerned - the one on my right).

The weekly fest's sponsors for this week are Mapile and Bloggista, a very big thanks to them!

5 fancies:

Anonymous August 5, 2008 at 4:37 PM  

Wow! Goodluck to you! By the way, you and my sister look the same. Hehe. At first I thought its my sister blogging as well.

Zeee August 7, 2008 at 7:23 PM  

wow! dako na imo kiddies! looks like you are having fun!

Anonymous August 9, 2008 at 8:34 AM  

You have a very beautiful family. They most be a blessing in your life.

faeryrowan August 10, 2008 at 4:44 PM  

You have beautiful kids like their mommy. =)

neiyomee August 11, 2008 at 11:34 AM  

@bloggista - - really? she must be very pretty...hahaha

@z'riz - - yeah, dako na and mga samukan na pod.

@renee - - they are such a blessing indeed!

@faery - - hehe...thanks! (blush, blush)

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP