August 1, 2008

Yum..Yum..Yummiest Cakes

I am reading the yesterday's paper just now and look what I found - - the yummiest commercially baked cakes available in the country today! Being the pastry and cake lover that I am, I immediately browsed their great list and was awed by the sight of the pictures. My mouth became watery and suddenly I wished it is already lunch break (sigh!).

So, let me share to you my dilemma. If you are a cake devotee like me, then here they are and feast your eyes upon them (sorry for the poor color, just scanned it).


Chocolate Chessecake - Php1,015/whole; Php135/slice


Cashew Toffee - Php675 (nine-inch cake)


Mucha Leche - Php475/whole


NY Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake - Php1,400/whole; Php308/slice


Torta delos Reyes - Php690/whole; Php85/slice

Take your time and breath in between.

1 fancies:

Anonymous August 1, 2008 at 4:32 PM  

wow, looks yummy especially the last one.

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP