March 4, 2008

Eight Things...(tag from Lena)

For the first time I am being tagged in the blogosphere. It is from Lena and here it goes...

You share 8 things that your readers don't know about you. Then at the end you tag at least 8 other bloggers to keep the fun going.

Rules:

* Each blogger must post these rules first.
* Each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
* Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
* At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
* Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.

Now, the 8 facts:

1. I am a government employee.
2. I am crazy about romantic comedy films.
3. I am a chocoholic.
4. Took the board exam only once.
5. A Dance-erous gurl...
6. Had my three babies all under normal delivery
7. I don't like pickles
8. was once a seriously Scottie Pippen fanatic!

And n0w I am going to tag Katherine, Jen, Jcoscia, Melinda, Guia, Tina, Hye, and Mae.

Enjoy!

3 fancies:

tina March 4, 2008 at 11:11 AM  

thanks for the tag. ill do this on angelblush.blogspot.com one of these days. so many pending tags to do pa. Haha. :) But, thank you!

Anonymous March 4, 2008 at 11:56 AM  

My very first "tag" too. I feel special! Now how do I go about tagging others? This is all new to me...:)

guia77 March 12, 2008 at 12:59 PM  

hi nao!

thank you for the tag. as much as i would like to tag you in turn... the truth is, i don't know how to do it. hehehe

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP