March 26, 2008

My Blog is Approved!


After a series of efforts on submitting my blog for approval, Pay Per Post (PPP) finally decided to have me as part of their circle. I am so much glad for the approval that I was able to let off a huge grin.


Why did I set the hurdles just to get Pay Per Post’s approval? Well, as a novice blogger, there is this need to fully belong and have a place in the online world, where everything is virtual. When everything is still so new, I tend to lean on to something that I know is already an institution in blog marketing.

Further, blogging accounts for things that one may have a feel or say about it and why not utilize it to the extreme. While I have been posting entries every now and then, why not once in a while earn something out from those posts? Pay Per Post is really a welcome option to earn money online, with so much opportunity in store for bloggers. Various topics to write about are offered.

I look forward to doing more opportunities with PPP. It does not only enables me to earn financially, but also skillfully, since this is also a great venue to enhance one’s writing skills.



0 fancies:

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP