March 13, 2008

A Text Message

I was amused with this text message I just received. The reason I am amused is because the sender usually texts me on 10am onwards... depending on what time she usually gets up from sleep. But now, it's only 8am and here she is, with the regular text messages.

She usually wakes up at around 10 or 11am, because she also sleeps late due to rehearsals, especially now that she was busy with some mall and out of town shows.

Anyway, just wanna share her text message today... it may be simple but the fact that she sent it early, is something that is "oowwwsss?" to me.

The best part of our life is when our family becomes our friends and our friends becomes our family. May God allow us to bond closer with those precious to us. Good Morning!
By the way, the message came from Saicy Aguila, such a sweet and humble girl.


1 fancies:

Shosh March 14, 2008 at 12:05 AM  

I was so annoyed at getting billed for over 50 dollars in text a month, I turned it off on all our cell phone lines.

Just Say These Words

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP