March 28, 2008

Unpredictable Weather

I could not comprehend the weather today.

This morning the sun was shining so brightly, I was even glad that the undies I washed last night would get dry. It was hot, that when I arrived at the office I immediately headed for the airconditioner's cool air.

Well, that was only for about three hours, coz by 10am, it rained. The rain was so hard, that the sky even dimmed and what seemed a sunny day earlier was totally the opposite. See what the weather can do in just a matter of minutes? Anyway, after an hour and a half of rainfall, the sun was up again, with all its glowing glory. Oh well.

And now, as I was writing this post, the rain is pouring again, very hard.

This unpredictable weather condition is definitely not making good for us. Its sudden change of mood is really making people sick... as in literally sick. That is why there are a lot of cases of colds, cough, flu and those more chronic ones nowadays.

I just hope my kids are inside the house and not running around in the yard now. I can't afford another trip and stay in the hospital.

0 fancies:

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP