March 24, 2008

Teen Edition Plus

I used to watch all the Pinoy Big Brother shows, especially since the first celebrity edition wherein Bianca and Zanjoe met and became close. That was the best season ever for me, followed by the Season 2, where Robert and Saicy also met and fell in love. Till then, I became their supporter, to which until now I get in touch with them through text.






Yesterday was the launch of the Teen Edition Plus. I was not able to watch it because I have to get my kids to sleep and unfortunately, I forgot all about it and also dozed off as soon as I found them asleep.

Anyway, I was not woried if I haven't catched the opening salvo, since there's the 24/7 live feed, to which I was an avid viewer way back. Sad to say, as I switched my channel to the usual number 15 (here in our local cable), I realized that there was no live feed. I immediately called our local cable operator and inquired what channel did they place the live feed, and their answer left me open-mouthed, but somehow I have managed to say..."ah...uhm, ok thanks!".

The person who answered the phone told me that there was no live feed at the moment because ABS-CBN is still fixing some things. They don't know for sure when the fixing will end, and their manager was still negotiating with the network, eager to subscribe to the live feed since many viewers here are already inquiring the cable operator about it. They even heard talks that Teen Edition Plus will not have any live feed, and it would only resume on Pinoy Dream Academy...(well, that's a long time to wait...).


I hope ABS will take double time in fixing everything. I am already eager to know the housemates.

0 fancies:

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP