March 17, 2008

Super Lotto

I was checking with the Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO) website for the results of their 'Swertres' game, wherein players choose three numbers from 0-9, and they win if the three numbers got picked in exact order.


What struck my attention as I opened their website was the prize money for their 6/49 Super Lotto game, which amounted to P184 million, as of March 16, 2008. P184 million is already a lot of money, considering that majority of the Filipinos belong to the poor, this is surely a big catch.


No one has won the prize, and I bet it will now increase. My husband has urged me to join the play, I hope I will not forget to drop by this coming Thursday. Well, I wonder if there will be a draw at this time, since it is a Holy Thursday..... hmmm.....

1 fancies:

desperateblogger March 18, 2008 at 11:05 AM  

really? 184 MILLION?! is there lotto on maundy thursday? tataya ako!!!!

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP