April 25, 2009

One Week Hiatus

On Monday, our team of players will be in Davao City for a week for the Mindanao-wide sports fest our office is organizing. At this point, my heart is already beating fast as I am not used to huge competitions like this. The pressure is all the more existent on every one of our team since we have to defend our championship title. But nonetheless, we were grateful for all the support our superiors have extended to the players like us. We all had fun during the practice and it was all a great learning experience as well.

Anyway, I am also pretty excited for this travel. It is a breather from work and I am looking forward for fellowship with my co-workers from the other regions in Mindanao. This is definitely a fun trip since we are about 150 or more delegates who would go from our region.

One thing that I am apprehensive about is that I am going to leave behind my three kids. With that, I could not personally ensure for their safety at home. We all know that the present times could no longer be relied upon as far as personal safety is concerned. Well, I have to research for some home security information first so I could make further instructions with the helpers and hubby.

0 fancies:

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP