April 9, 2009

Women's Eyeglasses

I recently came across an online optical store and enjoyed browsing through their wide selection of products. The website is Visions King, and what I liked about the site is that I can have a virtual try on with their glasses by uploading my pictures. It's like I am trying the eyeglasses on, without having to go to the said optical shop in person! I even tried the eyeglasses on the right with Jennifer Lopez and here's the resulting look:


I may not have a bad vision at the moment but I really would like to recommend their items to most of my closest office mates who are in need of eyeglasses. The store has lots of eyeglasses with different materials, like metal, titanium, and plastic - - with different designs that go full frame, semi-rimless, rimless or eyebrow. Creating a fashion statement would never be a problem for people like them who have poor eye sight, haha!

Now I am excited to show this site to them this coming Monday. I am pretty sure they would enjoy trying on the various eyeglasses with just some few clicks, as if they have stepped into a real optical shop. They could have great savings when they purchase because Vision's King offers free shipping.

0 fancies:

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP