April 7, 2009

It's Officially Summer!

Summer is finally here! That would mean a break for me from sending and fetching the kids from school, aside from answering countless assignments. The sun is always up nowadays, which is so hot, lol! With the volleyball practice I am seriously undergoing, I feel several tones darker than usual. I wonder if the sun block I applied worked, haha!

Anyways, to kick off the summer season, let me share with you this music video by the Kanto Boys, which the ABS-CBN used in their summer station ID. I liked this video because it has John Lloyd in it, plus the fact that my youngest son loved the beat so much. Every time he hears this song, I wouldn't fail to witness how his head or hips move. (Thanks to Claire for the link and Lucky who uploaded the video.)



Now this is giving me the idea of making a video too featuring my office mates doing summer sports practice, haha!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

What made my summer all the more thrilling and happy is the Twilight DVD a friend sent to me. It is a two-disc DVD, featuring all the "behind the scenes", as well as the deleted scenes from the movie. I am so indebted to this friend because she has never forgotten to include me in the reservation, since our place here has no video store! Now I am happy to see Edward again, and it's making my summer days.


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Oh by the way, I love John Lloyd's shirt! It's so colorful and summer-ish!


Enjoy your summer!

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP