April 8, 2009

Gummy Candies


Gummy candies are just heavenly - - well, for me. I came to like these pieces of swee things way back five years ago, when an office mate of mine introduced it to me. We had a special audit assignment on a remote area then, and she brought along with her a pack of gummy candies.

Unfortunately, the pack's contents were short, to our utmost satisfaction and so I vowed to indulge myself with gummy candies when I get back to town, which I really did!

I admire these kinds of candies because they are creatively done, with different colors, shapes, sizes, designs and flavors. It's one thing the kids would really enjoy to consume, because they are like elastic toys waiting for some play mates. I also introduced gummy candies to my kids and they too loved them, especially the haribo gummi bears.

Haribo gummy candies have already been in existence for a very long time, so their products are already proven to be tasteful. That is why they have become popular with my kids. Too bad they are not readily available here in our place, so I still have to go online to purchase.

Wonder how those colorful sweet little things taste? Try them now!

0 fancies:

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP