May 2, 2009

Back And Tired!

I am so happy to be back in the blogosphere! It has been a week since I went to Davao City for the Mindanao Palaro our office has been organizing, to which I was a part of our Regional Office's volleyball women team.

Mixed emotions and a series of overwhelming sensations were felt by us during the said event. It was truly one thing that we will never forget. Although we lost in the championship game to Zamboanga City (Region IX), we are still declared the Over-all Champion. We are definitely proud and happy for the achievement.

http://www.GlitterMaker.com/ - Glitter Graphics



Meanwhile, I am overly exhausted and in need of rest for the next couple of days. I was injured during the championship game and got a sprained ankle, tsk...tsk...tsk.

0 fancies:

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP