May 3, 2009

Belated Greetings

My absence during the past week has disabled me to greet some people on very special occasions. Well, it's better late than never, so here goes my delayed greetings to concerned individuals:

Happy Birthday to my youngest son! He just turned three years old last April 29, which was sad for me because I was in Davao that time. Hubby told me they went to church and had a very simple celebration. The kids were very happy with cake and ice cream hubby got for them. If only I could bring back time and spend the day with them, I could have witnessed their jolly faces!

Next special occasion was the National Labor Day last May 1. Wishing all workers, both in the private and government sector, a continued motivation for excellence in everything and increased incentives too.

Lastly, just before lunch time today, Manny Pacquiao fought against Ricky Hatton of England. It was a fight deemed by many as the fight of the year but Manny proved otherwise since the bout only lasted 2 rounds. And in these two rounds, Hatton was downed three times! Congratulations Manny for another exemplary boxing performance. Truly a world class individual and the number 1 pound for pound boxer!

Here's a video of their reently concluded fight:



Enjoy!

0 fancies:

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP