May 27, 2009

Can't Wait For New Moon!

Whew! It has been very long since I have posted something on this blog. Now I am feeling guilty for not being in the blogosphere for several days, and not having to visit your blogs too. Anyway, I am back and I hope nothing gets in the way again. Life has been very busy the past days which left me feeling dead tired and lazy all the same.

Well for Twilight fanatics like me, I would like to share some photo still from the upcoming movie New Moon. I think these were already released few days back, but might as well post it here since Edward and Bella have already become part of my fancies, lol!


Currently, they are filming in Italy and I am super excited for the appearance of the yellow Porsche! Oh, and they are gonna feature a never-before-seen video clip of the movie on MTV Awards this Monday (Phils. time - - Sunday in US). Enjoy the pictures and one thing is for sure . . . I can't wait for November!

2 fancies:

Gorgeous MUM May 29, 2009 at 8:58 AM  

TGIF! Enjoy the weekend!

Happy Thoughts May 29, 2009 at 11:02 PM  

I didn't watch Twilight because my husband said he hated it when he was able to watch it's advance premier. Last month I did finally get the chance to watch it and I loved it! Needless to say I reprimanded my husband for what he said. Looking forward to this also.

Hawaiian Cruise,Online Scoop,Mine, All Mine

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP