August 17, 2010

Off To A Conference

Finally, I have received my authority to attend the 19th Philippine Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA) Joint Mindanao Regional Conference. This conference will be held on August 19-21, 2010 at Cagayan de Oro City.


I am excited about this event for several reasons: (1.) our chapter will be participating in the cultural night dance contest and I am one of the dancers of the said delegation; (2.) it will be my first time to attend an event held at Grand Caprice Hotel, which is just a few walks away from CDO's famous Limketkai Mall; (3.) I will be able to update myself with current issues and trends relating to my accountancy profession, considering that one of our big bosses from our Central Office is the speaker; and (4.) I will be off to a Nokia Center and have my cellphone's camera repaired when it got corrupted few months back.

To all CPAs in Mindanao who will be attending, see you there!

0 fancies:

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP